Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
A preamp that puts powerful American rock tones at your feet.
"AMT Legend Amps" is a new revolutionary series of one-channel preamps from AMT Electronics, developed with a new approach to guitar sound formation. Original circuitry was used to produce analog modeling of the physical processes occurring in real vacuum tubes. AMT Legend Amps possess a number of unique features found in real tube preamps and amplifiers:
¢ Preamps included into AMT Legend Amps series provide excellent playing dynamics characteristic to real tube-based devices and are in no way inferior to them.
¢ With the limitation range similar to tube channel the preamps of the series ensure terrific thickness and power to the resulting sound. Working with AMT Legend Amps preamps you won't feel the urge to cut out the most informative middle frequencies, which in turn will provide great readability of your guitar in the sound mix.
¢ Like tube preamps AMT Legend amps provide gradual increase of the limiting stages number as the gain grows.
¢ The series' preamps use passive circuits of tone shaping which are in full conformity with the tone controls during original tube overdrives.
¢ The high level of output signal of AMT Legend Amps (+10 dB at max Level position) corresponds to the tube preamps' output signal levels. Thus you have adjustable signal level that makes it possible to connect the preamps to any input (RETURN, DIRECT, LINE etc.) including INPUT POWER AMP
* Names used in this document are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with AMT Electronics. These trademarks of other manufactures were used to identify products whose sounds were reviewed in the making of this product.
- The AMT Legend Amp Series guitar pedals provide excellent dynamics, nuances, and characteristics similar to that of tube driven amplifiers
- Tube-like range of volume control provides great sound density, playability, and power when playing at full volume and also in conjunction with your guitars volume knob
- TRUE BYPASS. The preamps of the Legend Amp Series pedals use passive true bypass circuitry, therefore no loss of guitar signal is noticed in your pedal chain. Similar to if no pedal was there at all when bypassed
- Features high level of output signal (+10dB in extreme position of Level knob) corresponds to the output levels similar of tube preamps. Thus, you have adjustable signal level allowing to hook up your preamp AND direct input of a power amplifier
- Controls include LEVEL, GAIN, LOW, MID, and HIGH
- TWO signal outputs: DIRECT AMPLIFIER OUT for guitar amplifier use and CAB SIMULATION OUT for mixer, or studio use
Add the sounds of a classic amp to your recording or performance rig. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.