- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashdown ABM EVO IV 300W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56546 000000000 L56546000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Immediately identifiable on stages around the world thanks to its glowing VU meter, the Ashdown ABM has become the industry standard for bass players...Click To Read More About This Product
Take the iconic Ashdown bass tone and look to the masses.
Immediately identifiable on stages around the world thanks to its glowing VU meter, the Ashdown ABM has become the industry standard for bass players for over 20 years.
Now in its fifth incarnation, ABM EVO IV pairs class-leading preamp sophistication with uprated powerhouse performance and an updated 9-band EQ — available in three head versions rated at 300W, 600W and 1,200W.
The ABM 300 EVO IV teams the ABM preamp with a powerful 300W power stage.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 300W (hybrid)
- Tube: one 12AX7 (preamp)
- Single channel
- Two inputs
- Frequency response: -3dB @ 17Hz und 30KHz
- High instrument input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV
- Low instrument input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohm balanced, Level 0dBu nominal
- Speaker outputs: 2 x Jack/Speakon outputs
- Tuner output: Impedance 22k Ohms, Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance rating: minimum 4 Ohms
- Effects send: Impedance 22k Ohm, Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects return: Impedance 22k Ohms, Input Level 0dBu Nominal
- Dimensions: 18.75” x 13.25” x 5.25”
- Weight: 26.5 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.