- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashdown Chorus Plus Bass Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product H74762
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In addition to the standard Depth and Speed controls, the "Plus" part of the Chorus Plus pedal can be switched in to provide flanging and a unique ra...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A high-quality chorus just for bass players!
In addition to the standard Depth and Speed controls, the "Plus" part of the Chorus Plus pedal can be switched in to provide flanging and a unique range of delay effects.
The Chorus Plus pedal is housed in a durable metal case and features an input level control with a trademark Ashdown VU meter to allow optimum signal matching from any instrument “ active or passive. The pedal also features an output level control “ essential for obtaining the perfect balance between the effect and the true bypass mode.
- Chorus effects voiced specifically for bass
- Input, Depth, Speed, Ch/Fl/Dly, Output controls
- Switch in the "Plus" for flanging and other unique delay effects
- Input level VU meter
- Durable metal case
- True bypass
Give your sound what it deserves, an effect made just for bass! Order now.
- Delay filter range: 60Hz - 12kHz
- Filter peak: Comb filter with very high Q resonant peaks
- Frequency sweep speed: .2Hz - 8Hz
- Chorus/Flange: Continuously variable from Chorus to full Flange
- Input impedance: 470k Ohms
- Input signal level: -10dBv to 0dBv
- Output impedance: 10k Ohms
- Output signal level: variable -10dBv to 0dBv
- Powered by internal 9v battery or center-negative 9v DC adaptor