- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashdown Dual Band Compression Bass FX Pedal
- Product 155162
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed to meet the specific needs of the modern bass player, the Ashdown Dual Band Compression Bass FX Pedal splits the signal into high- and low-f...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Put the squeeze on your bass signal without squashing your tone.
Designed to meet the specific needs of the modern bass player, the Ashdown Dual Band Compression Bass FX Pedal splits the signal into high- and low-frequency bands and applies compression separately to each. It delivers fast attack and decay for the HF and slow attack and decay for the LF or note fundamental. The compression applied is independently variable and the balance between the high- and low-frequency parts of the signal is controllable. Housed in a durable metal case, it has the famous Ashdown VU input meter and controls for Input, Low Compression, EQ Balance, High Compression, and Output. It can handle passive and active bass signals, plus it has true bypass circuitry. 9V battery or DC adapter power.
- Applies compression separately to high- and low-frequency bands
- Fast attack and decay for HF
- Slow attack and decay for LF
- Housed in a durable metal case
- Famous Ashdown VU input meter
- Input, Low Compression, EQ Balance, High Compression, and Output controls
- Accepts passive and active bass signals
- True bypass circuitry
- 9V battery or DC adapter power