- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashdown MAG 300R 300 Watt Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Product 485031
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Little brother to the MAG 600R model, the MAG 300R rackmountable amplifier head features a potent, fan-cooled 307W RMS power section. Rotary bass, mi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The MAG 300R has massive power and classic Ashdown tone.
Little brother to the MAG 600R model, the MAG 300R rackmountable amplifier head features a potent, fan-cooled 307W RMS power section. Rotary bass, mid, and treble controls are supplemented by smaller rotary controls, providing 15dB of cut and boost at 220Hz and 1.6kHz, making it a comprehensive 5-band EQ section. Additionally, front panel push switches for Bright and Deep settings provide instant access to either attacking or warm, rounded sounds. For enhanced low-end response, the MAG 300R has Ashdown's acclaimed subharmonic generator, so it's ready to take your tone on a deep dive. Inputs are provided for active and passive instruments, and the front panel also features an effects send and return, a tuner/line output, and a balanced DI output for direct connection to a mixing console.
- 307W RMS power
- Bass, middle, and treble controls
- Rotary controls for 15dB of cut/boost at 220Hz and at 1.6kHz
- Front panel shape switches for Bright and Deep settings
- Ashdown's acclaimed subharmonic generator for enhanced low-end response
- Active and passive bass inputs
- Effects send and return
- Tuner/line output
- Balanced DI output
- Output: 307W RMS
- Signal to Noise: Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- Frequency Response: 17Hz-300kHz
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- Dimensions: 20-1/2"W x 7-3/4"H x 15-1/4"D
- Weight: 21 lbs.