- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashdown Rootmaster C210-500-T EVO II 500W 2x10 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47785 000000000 L47785000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For those seeking Ashdown tone, power and reliability without the weight normally associated with high-power bass amplifiers the RM C210-500-T EVO II...Click To Read More About This Product
Get huge, punchy bass tone in a portable 2x10 combo.
For those seeking Ashdown tone, power and reliability without the weight normally associated with high-power bass amplifiers the RM C210-500-T EVO II is the solution.
Weighing in at just 18KG but boasting 500 watts of power delivered via two 10" Whiteline Ashdown drivers this combo is laden with class leading quality and features. The Rootmaster EVO II range also now comes equipped with an on-board headphone preamp to allow for silent practice, which doubles up these gig-ready amplifiers as handy practice devices.
The pre amp includes both passive and active input jack sockets for use with high and low output instruments, this sets a clear signal path to the input control enabling you to fine tune your input level using the trademark Ashdown VU meter. With the signal at its optimal level, you then hit the rich features designed to sculpt and enhance your tone, such as the shape button, comprehensive 5-band EQ and on-board compressor. The drive control, as always delivers a delectable valve emulated over-drive, whilst the sub harmonic controls add further fatness to your tone - both can be foot-switched via an FS 2 foot-switch (sold separately).
The rear of the Rootmaster EVO II is also feature laden and has a balanced DI out, Line In, FX Loop, Headphone out plus a Neutrik Speakon/Jack for adding an 8 Ohm extension cabinet.
Lastly a handy mute switch allows silent tuning and changing of instruments, the VU changing from orange to cool blue when muted.
Matt anodized alloy front panel
Ashdown have upgraded the amp’s front panel with a matt-anodized alloy finish, replacing the previous polished stainless steel. This simple, yet observant modification makes reading your amp settings that bit easier when placed under bright stage lighting. No more reflective surfaces.
Simple, powerful EQ
The Rootmaster EVO series’ pre amp now includes a passive and active input jack socket for use with high and low output instruments. The five- band rotary tone controls act with surgical precision to provide total control over your sound, while a shape switch instantly dials you in to a classic Ashdown tone setting, straight from the world-famous ABM.
Instantly adding warmth and body to your tone, this simple to use, great sounding compressor delivers a powerful, even sound to make sure your bass will fill out any mix.
Overdrive & Sub
With footswitchable flexibility, our tube-emulated overdrive can take your core bass sound and push it into warm overdrive through to distorted filth whenever you need to add extra grind and girth to your tone.
Bringing extra depth and definition to your bass parts, the Sub-Harmonic Generator lets you dial in a sub-octave and kick it in via footswitch whenever you need the extra depth for those super-heavy Godzilla moments.
If you want to use your favorite pedals or multi-effects, you’ll find send and return sockets on the back panel, along with a DI output for direct injection into the PA mixer or recording console and a Line Input (with front panel level control) so you can jam along with a backing track in rehearsal.
A combined Jack/Speakon socket with a minimum 4 ohm load provides flexible partnering options with a dedicated range of Rootmaster EVO cabinets.
The Rootmaster EVO II range now comes equipped with an on-board headphone preamp to allow for silent practice, which doubles up these gig-ready amplifiers as handy practice devices. The headphone preamp maximizes the full sound potential of your headphones, so now your in ear sound can match the quality of your stage sound… given you have the correct (Meters Music) headphones, of course!
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 500W
- Power requirement: 115-230 Volts
- Speakers: 2x10" Ashdown Whiteline
- Frequency response: -3dB @ 17Hz und 30KHz
- High instrument input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV
- Low instrument input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line input: Impedance 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI output: 600 Ohm balanced, Level 0dBu nominal
- Tuner output: Impedance 22k Ohms, Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance: 8 Ohm Internal. Minimum 4 Ohm with extension cabinet added
- Signal to noise: Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving Deep +
- Effects send: Impedance 22k Ohm, Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects return: Impedance 22k Ohms, Input Level 0dBu Nominal
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- Dimensions: 23.22" x 18.5" x 13.18" (590 x 470 x 335 mm)
- Weight: 39.68 lb. (18kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.