- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bad Cat Lynx X 40W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73790 000001000 L73790000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Lynx X USA Player Series The Lynx X is a two channel 40 watt high gain head designed specifically for heavy tight high gain playing. Ch...Click To Read More About This Product
This ferocious feline is ready for high-gain hunting.
The Lynx X USA Player Series
The Lynx X is a two channel 40 watt high gain head designed specifically for heavy tight high gain playing.
Channel one has controls for gain, bass, treble and K Master volume controls. Channel one has a switch that makes the channel selectable for high clean headroom playing, or clean to heavy crunch.
Channel two has controls for gain, bass, mid, treble, K Master.
Thee is a global presence control across both channels.
This is the first Lynx high gain amplifier with Bad Cat patented K Master for amazing, uncompromising low volume playing.
The amp has more gain and more tight punchy low end that any amp in Bad Cat’s history.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 40W (tube)
- Tubes: two 12AX7 (preamp); two EL34 (power amp); one 12AX7 (phase inverter)
- Two channels
- Passive FX loop
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohm (switchable)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.