- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BBE Windowpane Silicon Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H94704 000000000 H94704000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Imagine a killer fuzz tone that captures Jimi at his best, with that creamy fuzz driving his Marshall into incredible sustain. Windowpane cuts throug...Click To Read More About This Product
Vintage germanium fuzz tone with today's silicon reliability.
Imagine a killer fuzz tone that captures Jimi at his best, with that creamy fuzz driving his Marshall into incredible sustain. Windowpane cuts through all of the nonsense and hype with experienced engineering for tone so authentic you'll swear Jimi's setup has landed on your pedal board.
Windowpane's two sequentially-wired silicon transistors are properly biased at the factory and the tone is dialed in with a carefully selected treble roll-off on the second transistor, recalling the slightly mellowed top end of early germanium transistor fuzz pedals. But unlike those old classics, Windowpane fuzz pedals are remarkably consistent from one to the next, thanks to reliable, predictable silicon transistors and low-tolerance 1% metal-film resistors. Add in high-voltage poly caps on a rugged circuit board and Windowpane delivers the mind-altering fuzz tone you're after, gig after gig. And when you don't want to melt faces, a properly engineered true hardwire bypass means signal passes entirely around the circuit, from input jack to output jack without a hint of loading.
- Hand-biased silicon transistors
- 50kOhms Low-Z input for authentic vintage fuzz pickup loading
- 10kOhms output impedance when engaged
- 1% metal-film resistors for consistency
- High-voltage poly caps for better tone
- Military-spec circuit board for reliability
- Blue status LED for high visibility and low-power consumption
- Easy access battery compartment
- True hardwire bypass
A glimpse into great fuzz tones of yesteryear, today. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.