- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beetronics FX Overhive Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L20436 000000000 L20436000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Beetronix Overhive is an extremely versatile, medium-gain overdrive. Its round and warm tone respects your amp, enhancing its best qualities whil...Click To Read More About This Product
Attack with a swarm of rich, musical tones.
The Beetronix Overhive is an extremely versatile, medium-gain overdrive. Its round and warm tone respects your amp, enhancing its best qualities while dynamically reacting to your playing.
This pedal achieves the elusive mid-gain overdrive without making you feel a disconnect between you and your amp. Your sound remains punchy and direct with a warm musical break up and singing sustain.
The controls give you nearly infinite possibilities. The "Body" switch is great for when you are switching guitars on a set or just feel like adding a low-end boost. The "Hive" switch can make you sound bigger and fatter, or tighter and thinner. The "Honey" control just adds the sugar. Roll it down for a nice and smooth crunch, or roll it up for a smooth and dynamic drive, where your hands dictate the breakup. It also offers a tone control and master volume.
With so many possibilities, it's hard to not find a place for it on your board. It's truly a hive of sweet tones.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V DC
- Controls: Tone, Volume, Honey, Hive switch, Body switch
- True bypass
- Hand-wired circuitry
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.