- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer Bass Limiter Enhancer BLE400 Bass Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- H85678 000000000 H85678000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sound engineers and professional bass players have known for years that high-quality limiting and enhancement makes bass tracks pop in the mix. The B...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A bass effect pedal that will bring out the life and shine of your bass sound.
Sound engineers and professional bass players have known for years that high-quality limiting and enhancement makes bass tracks pop in the mix. The Bass Limiter Enhancer BLE400 gives your playing that same velvety finishing touch by smoothing out inconsistent volume peaks. This is especially noticeable if your performance involves slapping and popping styles.
The BLE400 will make your tone as solid as your performance. Even if you employ the best technique, there will be volume inconsistencies in your sound. This becomes really obvious when you switch from finger-style playing to slapping and popping. The BLE400 can help smooth out these inconsistencies and improve your sound. A limiter works by reducing the dynamic range of a signal, often referred to as compression. This means that loud signals are turned down and softer sounds are turned up, so they more closely match each other. The resulting sound is more powerful, focused and rich in tone.
By its very nature, extreme compression tends to suck the high-end out of any signal, so Behringer added a tone compensation circuit to the BLE400. This dedicated Enhance control lets you dial in just the right amount of sparkle, without giving your bass that over-processed or brittle sound. This feature alone will make the BLE400 one of your favorite secret weapons!
The dedicated Level, Enhance, Ratio and Threshold controls provide easy and intuitive sound shaping. Just set the Ratio control for the amount of compression you want and adjust the Thresh(old) control to where you want the compressor to kick in. Then, turn the Level knob to match the volume of your bass when the effect is switched off. It's just that easy! A first-class electronic On/Off switch is provided for absolutely noise-free operation. The BLE400's top-mounted LED lets you know when it's on and also serves as a battery tester. And if you don't enjoy replacing 9 V batteries, using a PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
- Smoothes out harsh volume peaks when using dynamic slaps or other playing styles
- Powerful enhancer gives you unbelievable presence and bass punch
- Dedicated Level, Enhance, Ratio and Threshold controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed in Germany
Expand your sound today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.