- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer Bass Overdrive BOD400 Bass Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H85657 000000000 H85657000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bass Overdrive BOD400 Bass Effects Pedal is an overdrive pedal that supports the entire frequency range of bass guitars, even 5 & 6-stringers...Click To Read More About This Product
A bass overdrive pedal with rich, tube-like distortion, smooth sustain and super-fat tone!
The Bass Overdrive BOD400 Bass Effects Pedal is an overdrive pedal that supports the entire frequency range of bass guitars, even 5 & 6-stringers. The best part of all, the Bass Overdrive BOD400 was designed specifically for bass, so the bottom-end won't drop out when you pull the trigger.
One of BOD400's coolest features is its Balance control, which lets you mix the overdriven signal with your natural bass sound for superb clarity, punch and extraordinary character. That way you can add the perfect amount of tube-like tone, without sacrificing all of your precious low-frequency content. BOD400's overdriven tones range from a slight grind to the syrupy-thick sound of a tube stack just before meltdown. You also get exceptional tone sculpting, thanks to an onboard 2-band EQ, so you won't have to worry about your low "B" getting lost in the mix.
From its easy-to-use controls, to its noise-free On/Off switch, the Bass Overdrive BOD400 will keep you solidly in the zone.
- Tube-like distortion, smooth sustain and super-fat tone
- Unique Balance control to blend between overdriven and dry bass sound for maximum punch
- Dedicated Level, 2-band EQ and Gain controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed in Germany
Add some grind to your sound today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.