- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer Distortion Modeler DM100 Guitar/Bass Effects Pedal
- Product H85784
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the Behringer Distortion Modeler DM100 guitar effects pedal, you get three immaculate fuzz flavors-D+, DS1 and RAT. Just select one of these thr...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Now you can have three vintage sounds in one incredibly affordable analog pedal.
With the Behringer Distortion Modeler DM100 guitar effects pedal, you get three immaculate fuzz flavors-D+, DS1 and RAT. Just select one of these three classic mode settings, then dial in precisely the sound you want using the dedicated Distortion, Tone and Level dials. You won't believe your ears as rock n' roll's most coveted tones explode from this amazing and ultra-affordable stomp box.
The bright, blue LED tells you when it's activated, and the durable on/off switch maintains crystal-clear signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the DM100 with a 9 V battery or a Behringer DC power supply (not included).
- Three distortion pedals in one”sound modeled after the most legendary pedals
- Designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Dedicated Distortion, Tone and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for noise-free operation
- High-quality components and rugged construction ensure long life
Call or click to skip run-of-the-mill tone and go straight to top-shelf.