- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer DR600 Digital Stereo Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H85878 000000000 H85878000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer Digital Reverb DR600 effects pedal is a 24-bit, high-resolution collection packs six (6) of the most desired reverb types-Spring, Plate...Click To Read More About This Product
Add studio-grade reverb to any amp.
The Behringer Digital Reverb DR600 effects pedal is a 24-bit, high-resolution collection packs six (6) of the most desired reverb types-Spring, Plate, Hall, Room, Gate, and Modulate, into the ultimate "to-go" package. With its dual output jacks, you will dazzle your audience with true stereo reverb.
Just select the reverb type with the Mode control, and then dial in the Level, Tone and Time. It just doesn't get any easier than this. The blue LED tells you when the DR600 is activated, and the top-quality on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity when in bypass mode. You can power the DR600 with a 9V battery or the optional PSU-SB DC power supply.
The Digital Reverb DR600 brings six of the most-wanted reverbs to a stomp box right at your feet, at an unbelievably low price. Now studio-grade reverb is just a toe-tap away!
- Spring, Plate, Hall, Room, Gate and Modulate reverbs
- Dual output jacks
- Level, Tone and Tone controls
Don™t skimp on your ˜verb, call or click today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.