- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer FC600 Volume and Expression Control Foot Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J51870 000000000 J51870000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
You can get louder, softer – or you can get incredibly expressive with the ultra-smooth FC600. This heavy-duty foot pedal works equally well as eithe...Click To Read More About This Product
Get ultimate control right at your feet.
You can get louder, softer – or you can get incredibly expressive with the ultra-smooth FC600. This heavy-duty foot pedal works equally well as either a volume or keyboard modulation control pedal, without tying up your hands – or slowing down your performance. With the FC600 in your setup, total control of your sound is just a step away.
The FC600 is the ideal way to take control of your volume, whether you play keyboards, guitar or bass. Designed for use with all high-impedance instruments, the FC600 features the highest-quality components throughout, ensuring the ultimate in signal integrity. The ultra-smooth pedal movement provides complete control over your volume, enabling you to quickly shift from rhythm to lead levels, or to gently increase the volume for pedal-steel or cello swells that create amazing ambience.
Whether you’re on the stage or in the studio, the FC600 also pulls double duty as a superb control pedal for your keyboards, sound modules, effects processors and more. Keep your hands in the music, and let your feet take you to new places.
Just plug in and depress the pedal to increase the volume, then rock back on your heel to decrease it – that's all there is to it. Plus, you can adjust the minimum volume control to match your rhythm level, or to zero for tasty swells that will mesmerize your audience.
- Volume control for musical instruments and high-impedance sources
- Expression pedal function for keyboard modulation control
- Heavy-duty aluminum die-cast body
- Ultra-smooth pedal movement for utmost control
- Rubberized pedal surface for non-slip action and comfort
- Adjustable minimum volume setting
- Independent tuner output connector for silent tuning
- Fully adjustable pedal feel (torque)
- High-quality VR (Variable Resistor) for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.