- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer Heavy Distortion HD300 Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- H85715 000000000 H85715000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Break out the Behringer Heavy Distortion HD300 when you're ready to go beyond the boundaries of brutality. In addition to providing loads of devastat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Seriously heavy distortion at a light price.
Break out the Behringer Heavy Distortion HD300 when you're ready to go beyond the boundaries of brutality. In addition to providing loads of devastating distortion, this little sonic warhead allows you crank up the bottom-end and the gain, laying waste to everything in your path.
With its dedicated Gain Boost, Distortion, Tone, Bottom and Level control, you can dial in a trademark sound all your own. The blue status LED tells you when this pedal is activated, and the rock-solid on/off switch maintains outstanding signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power this behemoth with a 9 V battery or a PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
- Pushes distortion to the extreme by producing crushing, bottom-heavy distortion for modern metal and hard rock
- Dual distortion with gain boost circuitry to give you super thick and heavy distortion with brutal low-end punch and endless sustain
- Dedicated Gain Boost, Distortion, Tone, Bottom and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Call or click to take this dangerous tone for a drive.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.