- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer NR300 Noise Reducer Noise Reduction Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H85777 000000000 H85777000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
So you love the bite, twang and snap of single-coil pickups, but can't stand the nasty hum that comes along for the ride. The NR300 actually function...Click To Read More About This Product
Plug in and kiss unwanted noise goodbye for good!
So you love the bite, twang and snap of single-coil pickups, but can't stand the nasty hum that comes along for the ride.
The NR300 actually functions as two pedals in one. In Reduction mode, you can adjust the dedicated Threshold and Decay dials to keep all your tone and dynamics intact, but effectively eliminate hum from the picture. In Mute mode, the NR300 becomes a super-quiet on/off switch for your instrument.
Operation couldn™t be easier. The NR300 features two LEDs”one to indicate when it's activated, another to indicate when it's suppressing noise. You can power this hum killer with a 9V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included). And the top-quality on/off switch maintains absolutely noise-free operation.
Lose the hum, but hold onto your precious single-coil tone with the ultra-affordable NR300.
- Effectively eliminate unwanted noise and hum without altering your tone
- Designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Preserves the original attack and envelope while leaving your playing and dynamics intact
- Dedicated Threshold and Decay controls plus a Mute mode for awesome flexibility
- Additional Send/Return loop for noise suppression of external effect units
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.