- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer Overdrive/Distortion OD300 Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- H85764 000000000 H85764000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer Overdrive/Distortion OD300 effects pedal has all your bases covered, from edgy modern-crunch to classic sound of hot and bothered tubes...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Distortion and overdrive for guitar, bass and keyboards.
The Behringer Overdrive/Distortion OD300 effects pedal has all your bases covered, from edgy modern-crunch to classic sound of hot and bothered tubes. With its dedicated Overdrive/Distortion blend dial, you can turn all the way to the left for pure overdrive, or all the way to the right for straight-ahead distortion. In between, you get an infinite amount of options for creating the perfect overdrive/distortion cocktail. And with the dedicated Tone, Level and Drive dials, everything you need to create a signature sound is at your fingertips.
The LED tells you when this pedal is working its magic, and the top-quality on/off switch maintains excellent signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the OD300 with either a 9-volt battery, or the optional PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
- Dedicated Level, Tone, Drive and Mode controls
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9-volt battery or Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply
- First-class electronic On/Off switch
- High-quality components and rugged construction
Call or click to set your tone on fire with distortion, overdrive, or a potent blend of both.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.