- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer SF300 Super Fuzz Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J18200 000000000 J18200000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If the raw, Neanderthal power of history’s most-sought after stomp boxes inspires you to plug in, turn on and rock out, it’s time to expand your mind...Click To Read More About This Product
Three stomps in one.
If the raw, Neanderthal power of history’s most-sought after stomp boxes inspires you to plug in, turn on and rock out, it’s time to expand your mind with the SUPER FUZZ SF300. This amazing pedal gives you 3 different sound modes for classic fuzz, grunge and gain boost, controllable via the dedicated Gain, Level and 2-band EQ controls.
Three Modes of Operation
With the SF300’s three unique sound modes you can: channel the grittiest tones of underground proto-punk legends; update your sound into a crunchy industrial cacophony; or opt for a pure gain boost that will shred the competition!
Easy to Use
Dedicated Level, Gain, Treble and Bass dials provide tons of tone-shaping options. The SF300’s shiny status LED tells you when this wild thing is activated, and a top-quality on/off switch maintains optimum signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the SF300 with our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included) or a 9 V battery.
Whether your sound is overdue for a psychotic overhaul – or you just want to cause some inter-dimensional mayhem, check out the Super Fuzz SF300.
- Recreate the whole variety of famous fuzz tones of the '60s and '70s
- This Behringer product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- 3 different sound modes for classic fuzz, grunge and gain boost
- Dedicated Gain, 2-band EQ and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
Get the fuzz tone you've heard on countless albums. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.