- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer TO800 Vintage Tube Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H85914 000000000 H85914000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer Vintage Tube Overdrive TO800 offers you the classic sound of blazing, overdriven vacuum tubes. In order to recreate the sound of real-t...Click To Read More About This Product
Vintage overdrive, smooth sustain and screaming fat tone.
The Behringer Vintage Tube Overdrive TO800 offers you the classic sound of blazing, overdriven vacuum tubes. In order to recreate the sound of real-tube crunch, Behringer put the original 4558 op amps and legendary MA150 distortion diodes in the TO800, putting rock's most powerful overdrive sounds at your disposal. The resulting output is extremely faithful to that of the vintage tone machines that made rock and roll history.
Dedicated Drive, Tone and Level controls let you shape exactly the sound you want. The status LED tells youwhen the TO800 is activated, and its top-quality on/off switch gives you the highest signal integrity in bypass mode.
- Uses original 4558 IC plus MA150 distortion diodes for authentic vintage sound
- Captures every nuance of your playing
- Dedicated Drive, Tone and Level controls
- Status LED
- Runs on 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic on/off switch
- High-quality components and rugged construction
Call or click to take charge of the sound that made rock immortal.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.