- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer Ultra Octaver UO300 3-Mode Octaver Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H85663 000000000 H85663000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer Ultra Octaver UO300 underpins your sound with added muscle, generating notes one and two octaves below what you play. The result is pow...Click To Read More About This Product
Fatten up your guitar's sound instantly with an octave or two of massive subterranean impact.
The Behringer Ultra Octaver UO300 underpins your sound with added muscle, generating notes one and two octaves below what you play. The result is powerful, with deep, rich impact that is only possible when guitar and bass lines are joined at the hip.
First, use the dedicated Range control to specify whether you want to add beef to the high, middle or low frequencies, then dial in the amount of your original sound with the Direct knob. Lastly, turn up the Oct1 and Oct2 controls to add the lower octaves.
The UO300 isn't just great for fattening up guitar riffs--it'll add incredible beef to keyboards and bass too! The status LED tells you when the UO300 stomp box is working its magic, and the excellent on/off switch maintains superior signal integrity in bypass mode.
- Add two additional tones using your guitar--1 and 2 octaves below the original tone
- Dedicated volume controls for all three tones
- Flexible 3-mode Range switch allows ultimate bass performance
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and rugged construction
Call or click to stop out skinny tone.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.