- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer ULTRABASS BX300 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product 480679
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer ULTRABASS BX300 Bass Combo Amp is perfect for practice and studio work. The BX300 amplifier features a 30W RMS amp in a bass reflex cab...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Small in size, big in sound.
The Behringer ULTRABASS BX300 Bass Combo Amp is perfect for practice and studio work. The BX300 amplifier features a 30W RMS amp in a bass reflex cabinet, a custom-made 10" speaker, and extremely musically active 3-band EQ. A tunable, switchable shape function adds tone-shaping capability and DYNAMIZER circuitry gives you punch at any volume. 2 inputs are provided for active or passive instruments. Stereo tape input. Power amp in. Preamp out for connection of an external amp and speakers. Headphone out.
- Powerful 30W combo with bass reflex cabinet
- Special custom-made 10" speaker for powerful, punchy sound
- Extremely efficient shape filter for total sound manipulation
- Ultimate punch through innovative DYNAMIZER circuitry
- 2 inputs for connecting passive or active instruments
- Musical optolimiter for maximum loudness without any distortion or pumping
- Short-circuit proof and reliable power amp with passive cooling system
- Ultramusical 3-band EQ
- Built-in headphones output
- Preamp output and power amp input for connection to additional bass amplifiers or preamps
- Insert option for external effects devices, pedal, stomp boxes, etc.
- Tape input for line-level signals
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
- 15-3/4"W x 17-1/4"H x 10-1/4"D
- 29-3/4 lbs.