- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer Ultracoustic ACX900 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 480307 000000000 480307000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer ACX900 is a 90W, two channel guitar amplifier that features 2 - 8" speakers for true acoustic fidelity. It includes 2 independent FX pr...Click To Read More About This Product
True, natural acoustic sound.
The Behringer ACX900 is a 90W, two channel guitar amplifier that features 2 - 8" speakers for true acoustic fidelity. It includes 2 independent FX processors and an ultramusical, 7-band graphic EQ for each channel plus the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system to reduce feedback in an instant. In addition, the ACX900 holds a dedicated Tuner switch per channel for use with an external tuner, FX inserts, and a balanced stereo XLR Line out with Ground Lift switch to enable a direct connection to your mixing console. The speaker cab also comes with a dual footswitch FS112.
- 90W power
- 2-channels (instrument and vocal) with separate controls
- 2 - 8" dual-cone speakers
- 2 integrated 24-bit digital FX processors each with 16 programs including reverb, modulation, delay, and various effects combinations
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System
- Individual 7-band graphic EQ on each
- Switchable phase correction on Channel 1
- for feedback prevention
- Instrument and mic FX Inserts for external effects devices
- CD input
- Balanced XLR Line Out with ground lift
- Dual footswitch FS112 for FX 1 and 2 bypass included
- 20.7"W x 16.7"H x 9.1"D
- 37 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.