- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer UM300 Ultra Metal Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- H85854 000000000 H85854000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In the churning, smoldering world of heavy metal, it's the middle frequencies that make all the difference between mush and muscle. With the Behringe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Take off with some of the most extreme and sought-after heavy distortion.
In the churning, smoldering world of heavy metal, it's the middle frequencies that make all the difference between mush and muscle. With the Behringer Ultra Metal UM300 you not only get control over the Mids--you can micromanage them! The UM300 effects pedal gives you the most extreme, sought-after hard rock and heavy metal sounds with super-thick, tube-like distortion--plus virtually endless sustain.
Like most distortion stompboxes, the UM300 comes with Distortion and Level controls. The High and Low controls let you dial in the amount of top-end and bottom you desire. Much like our world-class mixing consoles, we've given the UM300 a Mid Freq control, allowing you to select a midrange frequency (from 200 Hz - 5 kHz) and boost/cut it by up to 15 dB. What this means in terms of tone, is thick, tube-like distortion with endless sustain, for everything from aggressive, traditional metal assaults to bone-crunching mayhem. A bright blue LED tells you when the UM300 is active, while a top-quality on/off switch maintains highest signal integrity in bypass mode.
- Multi-grain circuitry gives you super-thick, tube-like distortion, plus endless sustain
- Dedicated Distortion, 3-band EQ and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V batter or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and rugged construction
Call or click to fill the void in your tone.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.