- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer UV300 Ultra Vibrato Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- H85703 000000000 H85703000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Kicking the UV300 into action is like putting an invisible, automatic whammy bar on your guitar.Select from Unlatch, Bypass or Latch modes and twist ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
From the gentle, pulsing rhythms of the ocean surf, to the wild, whirling effects of a rotating speaker system, the UV300 will bring a dose of days-gone-by to your sound.
Kicking the UV300 into action is like putting an invisible, automatic whammy bar on your guitar.
Select from Unlatch, Bypass or Latch modes and twist the dedicated Rise, Rate and Depth dials to create your ideal vibrato. In Latch mode, the effect is constantly on once you step on it. Unlatch mode only applies the effect while you press down on the pedal, so you can add vibrato to a single note if you like. Your guitar will be playing mind-games with everyone in earshot as familiar, but hardly ordinary, tones of the 1960s and ˜70s ooze out of your amp.
The blue LED tells you when the UV300 is activated, and the first-class on/off switch maintains peerless signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power BEHRINGER stomps with a 9V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
To every tone, there is a time and purpose for getting¦well, a little "retro-spective." When that mood strikes, you'll be glad you brought along your trusty UV300.
- Experience classic and mind-bending, dimensional vibrato effects of the '60s and '70s
- Designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Dedicated Depth, Rate, Rise and Mode controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.