- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer UZ400 Ultra Fuzz Distortion Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product H85683
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Turn on to the pure rock satisfaction that lies within the ULTRA FUZZ UZ400”then hold tight as it morphs your amp into a volcanic weapon of mass dist...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Ultra Fuzz churns out supercharged vintage grit, giving your riffs buzz-saw power and sustaining your leads into the '70s.
Turn on to the pure rock satisfaction that lies within the ULTRA FUZZ UZ400”then hold tight as it morphs your amp into a volcanic weapon of mass distortion.
Twist the dedicated Fuzz, Tone and Level dials to create a sound that's every bit as dirty as you want it to be. The blue LED tells you when it's activated and the on/off switch maintains outstanding signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power this box o' dirt with a 9V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Primal garage-rattling fuzz awaits you in the Ultra Fuzz UZ400.
- Recreate the classic and burning fuzz tone of the '60s and '70s
- Designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Dedicated Fuzz, Tone and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Home Studio
Comments about Behringer UZ400 Ultra Fuzz Distortion Effects Pedal:
This was my first (and last) Behringer. Performance wise, the pedal is fine for an inexperienced player. My major complaint is that the battery compartement is poorly designed making it very difficult to get into and reassemble.