- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bigfoot Trouble Booster Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J33950 000000000 J33950000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Trouble Booster creates its truly vintage range of overdrive tones by boosting your signal into the input of your amplifier; This results in a ve...Click To Read More About This Product
Boosted vintage overdrive tones to give your tone that little extra "umph".
The Trouble Booster creates its truly vintage range of overdrive tones by boosting your signal into the input of your amplifier; This results in a very pure signal path that isn't 'clipped' into distortion, but 'pushed'.
Built with the professional musician in mind, the pedal can be powered either by an industry standard 9 VDC power supply, or a 9 V PP3 battery fitted internally. With a current draw of >2mA, you'll have no problems leaving this one on. You won't lose any high frequency content from your guitar when the pedal is switched off by using buffered bypass wiring.
Designed around an original germanium transistor, Bigfoot's special circuit operates like a valve (tube) gain stage, producing a thick, warm overdriven tone as smooth and naturally compressed as a vintage amplifier, and packed full of harmonic overtones.
The Trouble Booster is the result of the pursuit for the ultimate interaction between the guitar's pickups and the front end of the amplifier. This is the perfect tool to bring your tone to life.
In order to increase note definition without compromising the vintage charm, the Bright switch doesn't add treble, but removes some of the low frequency information for more detailed tones. At higher Volume settings the pedal will conjure feedback and sustain from your guitar that you never knew it was capable of.
- Boost/overdrive that mimics tube amp and guitar interaction
- All-analog circuitry and the finest quality parts
- Rugged and lightweight aluminium enclosure
- Hand serial numbered and chronicled
- Designed and built in England
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.