- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blackstar HT Series HT-DIST Tube Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 152008 000000000 152008000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
By allowing infinite adjustment over the characteristics of the HT-DIST pedal's tone control network, the patent-applied-for ISF circuit allows you t...Click To Read More About This Product
Design your own tone with real tube sound.
By allowing infinite adjustment over the characteristics of the HT-DIST pedal's tone control network, the patent-applied-for ISF circuit allows you to effectively design your own tone and find the sound in your head. Add to this the dynamics of the high voltage tube design and a no compromise speaker emulated output and this pedal is a classic amongst modern distortions.
Blackstar's HT Range of tube overdrive pedals features true high voltage (300V) circuitry and are packed with innovations and tone. The revolutionary, patent-applied-for tone shaping feature ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) will redefine the tonal expectations of guitarists.
Add to this the no compromise speaker emulated output and you have the most cost effective way of getting real tube tones direct to disk or tape.
So whether you're playing live or recording, with the HT Range of guitar pedals you can finally get the sound you want.
PURE TUBE DISTORTION
The HT-DIST distortion pedal has a high voltage tube design for true tube dynamics and feel. Two cascaded ECC83 triode stages for gain from warm boost to screaming lead. Enhanced tone network for massive tonal flexibility with traditional passive network musicality. Patent-Applied-For ISF control allows access to infinite new sounds. Emulated output is a new benchmark design for pro direct recording sounds. High integrity bypass for silent switching and driving long cables.
- Genuine tube design
- Operates at 300V HT
- Cascaded tube gain stages
- Responds like a tube amp
- Unique enhanced tone controls
- Exclusive Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Fully equipped for stage or studio
- Speaker emulated output
- High integrity buffered bypass
- Power supply included
- Silent switching
Get the tube sound you've been after. Call us or click today and we'll get it right out to you.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.