- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blackstar Venue Series HT Club 40 40W Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- 423768 000002000 423768000002000
Equipped with 2 channels and 4 modes the Blackstar HT Club 40 is an ideal gigging tube amp for club-sized venues. The 40W EL34-driven power amplifier...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Blackstar HT Club 40's highly flexible 2-channel design features a comprehensive control set, yet it is simple and intuitive to use.
Equipped with 2 channels and 4 modes the Blackstar HT Club 40 is an ideal gigging tube amp for club-sized venues. The 40W EL34-driven power amplifier has amazing punch and dynamics that will easily cut through in a full band situation. Switching to the amazing overdrive channel-equipped with ISF (Infinite Shape Feature)-accesses 2 more modes: 'classic crunch' and 'super saturated lead.'
The Clean Channel on the Blackstar Venue tube amp has 2 modes, 'boutique' and 'modern' and its own Tone control provides a wide range of clean tones. The Voice switch reconfigures both the preamplifier voicing and gain structure, and the power amplifier damping, to reproduce either ringing Class A Performance in the 'boutique' mode, or very clean and tight Class AB tones in the 'modern' setting.
The Overdrive Channel has its own EQ section and a Voice switch that allows the character of the channel to be changed, providing a wide variety of overdriven tones.
The channel is characterized by a tone that's high in gain, but lacks any of the detached top-end 'fizz' often found in similar designs. This is a result of unique preamplifier and power amplifier shaping techniques, which cleans up the overdrive beautifully as the guitar volume is reduced. Even at the most extreme settings, the overdrive channel remains natural sounding. The ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) control is unique to Blackstar Amplification and represents a major step forward in tone shaping flexibility. The Blackstar amplifier's ISF control shifts the response of the 3-control tone stack between a US-type response at one end, and at the other a UK-type response. The tube amp provides an infinite number of alternative tone choices in between the 2 extremes that would be otherwise unavailable.
The Blackstar HT Club 40 tube amp also features a completely natural sounding digital reverb, which is outstandingly musical on both clean and crunch tones. A Dark/Bright switch allows the overall reverb characteristics to be modified to suit different tastes and playing styles.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 40W (tube)
- Tubes: two 12AX7 (preamp), two EL34 (power amp)
- Twp footswitchable channels
- Speaker: 1x12 Celestion
- Controls: 3-band EQ, ISF, overdrive voice, clean voice, gain, volume, reverb level, master
- Digital reverb with dark/bright switch
- Speaker emulated output
- Effects loop
- Cool vintage styling
- Dimensions: 24 2/5 x 22-1/3 x 11-7/10 in.
- Weight: 53.8 lb.
- Footswitch: FS-5 supplied
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.