- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bogner Ecstasy Red Mini Overdrive Pedal
- Write a Review
- L44938 000000000 L44938000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When it comes to tight, high-gain tones that retain amp-like response and clarity, nothing beats the Bogner Ecstasy Red overdrive. In fact, the only ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tight, high-gain tones in a mini format.
When it comes to tight, high-gain tones that retain amp-like response and clarity, nothing beats the Bogner Ecstasy Red overdrive. In fact, the only way Bogner could think to improve on our original design was to make the pedal size a more pedalboard friendly. Introducing the Bogner Ecstasy Red Mini.
Onboard, you’ll find the exact same gain structure, EQ, and overall performance that give the original its searing-yet-defined tone. Reinhold kept three powerful mini toggles for fine-tuning the pedal’s gain, feel, and top-end character.
Flip the pedal over, and you’ll even find easy access to an internal trim pot for dialing in the midrange frequencies, just the way you like. All of this adds up to sending the ferocious sound of Bogner’s iconic Ecstasy amp head’s red channel screaming out of your amplifier’s speakers, all while freeing up some incredibly valuable pedalboard real estate.
Massive Tone, Mini Pedal
Reinhold took the feel, tone, and aggression of the Bogner Ecstasy amp and infused it into an original Ecstasy Red pedal, which took the industry by storm. Now he's taking that exact same experience and cramming it into an even smaller casing for a high-gain punch that sits comfortably on today’s cramped pedalboards.
Familiar Control Layout
The Ecstasy Red Mini stays true to the Ecstasy amplifier’s unique personality in the pedal’s EQ and control layout. The 3-band EQ is voiced to precisely represent the amp, with mini toggles for variac, pre eq, and gain which define the pedal’s overall tonal character, allowing you to go from mid-heavy British crunch to scooped metal with ease. What differs in this mini pedal is that the 3-band EQ is active with a sweepable mid frequency vs. the original pedal, which has a passive EQ.
From a Name Synonymous with Rock
It’s Reinhold Bogner’s commitment to always pushing the sound of guitar forward while paying homage to the classic tones of yesterday that has captured the ears of players such as Steve Lukather, Mark Tremonti (Alter Bridge, Creed, Solo), Walter Becker (Steely Dan), and Justin Derrico (Pink, The Voice). This legend of amplification knows what great tone is. And that’s exactly what the Bogner Ecstasy Red Mini delivers.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- High grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- True bypass
- Master Controls: Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass and Volume
- Variac On/Off switch: adds a “dropped voltage” dynamic compression to the feel and sound
- Pre-EQ Switch: B1 and B2 settings control “openness” and presence of higher range harmonics
- 9VDC Power Jack (no battery)
Smaller means more sounds from your pedalboard. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.