- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bogner Helios 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J03345 000001000 J03345000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
To celebrate its 25th anniversary, Bogner Amplification released the Helios 100W tube-driven head. Truly a sonic time machine, Helios features hand-w...Click To Read More About This Product
A journey through tube-driven memory lane.
To celebrate its 25th anniversary, Bogner Amplification released the Helios 100W tube-driven head. Truly a sonic time machine, Helios features hand-wired turret board construction with two footswitchable channels and footswitchable FX loop/boost. It also offers two instrument inputs ” Plexi & Hot ” for tonal variety. Channel 1 features volume control, 3-position bright switch, while channel 2 has knobs for gain, bass, middle, treble and volume control.
And, just in case 100W is a little too much for your needs, the Helios offers a half-power switch to get the rich, thick tube overdrive at much lower volumes.
After countless requests Reinhold Bogner revisited his vast amount of detailed notes that go back in time from three decades of archiving, modifying and designing amplifiers. Through this treasure of documents lives the aural mojo of clients such as Eddie Van Halen, Steve Stevens, Jerry Cantrell, George Lynch, Michael Landau and others.
- Power: 100W
- Plexi and hot inputs
- Voicing switch for plexi bright, normal and bright
- EQ bypass switch for raw pre-power-amp voicing
- Universal presence control
- Buffered series effects loop with return level control
- Half-power switch
- Included footcontroller: channel select and effects loop
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.