Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
BOSS BCB-60 Pedal Board Players Pack with TU-3 Chromatic Tuner, DS-1 Distortion, RC-1 Loop Center, CS-3 Compression Sustainer and DD-500 Digital Delay Effects Pedalstrue true
Save: $88.00 with this bundle
$917.94 if purchased separately
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
BOSS BCB-60 Pedal Board Players Pack with TU-3 Chromatic Tuner, DS-1 Distortion, RC-1 Loop Center, CS-3 Compression Sustainer and DD-500 Digital Delay Effects Pedals$829.94
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
This awesome bundle gives you a a ton of versatility and great tones in one convenient package.
From screaming loud to whisper soft, the Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal can faithfully reproduce the dynamics of your playing style. Level and distortion controls give you complete command of the amount of signal processing. Tone knob lets you tailor EQ right on the unit. The Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal is a tough stompbox that can take whatever your boot can dish out. Includes 5-year warranty.
RC-1 Loop Station
The RC-1 is BOSS' simplest and most user-friendly Loop Station ever, and it's a ton of fun. Since the RC-20 Loop Station was first released in 2001, BOSS has led the way by continually releasing new looping products. Though they've been used and enjoyed by various looping artists and performers, BOSS still pursued an easier and more affordable solution. The RC-1 is a straightforward looper that is easy to operate. Experience the fun of looping when you record, playback, overdub, and undo or redo loops using this compact BOSS stompbox. The RC-1 also retains the BOSS quality and performance that musicians around the world have come to expect and rely on.
On the top panel, there is a new and innovative loop indicator, which consists of a 24-segment LED laid out in a circular pattern. You can quickly and easily determine the current status of the Rec/Overdub/Play modes. With a maximum 12 minutes of stereo recording time, the RC-1 is capable of capturing any extended performance that you can create or imagine. The stereo in/out jacks can be used with stereo effects and amplifiers. Additionally, they allow you to connect stereo instruments, such as synthesizers. Other convenient features include battery and AC power, as well as flexible external footswitching capabilities. The RC-1 is an especially great partner to start enjoying looping.
Looping Made Easy
Designed with guitarists and bassists in mind, the RC-1 is all about instant musical satisfaction. Lean, mean, and housed in the rugged BOSS compact pedal case, the RC-1 lets you experience the fun of spontaneous loop creation with no complicated controls or features to get in your way. All looping functions can be accomplished with only the integrated pedal switch: record, overdub, play/stop, undo/redo, and clear. That may sound like a lot on paper, but in practice, it's incredibly natural to operate the RC-1 while playing. Beyond the pedal switch, the RC-1 has only one other control to be concerned with-to adjust the loop volume, just give the Level knob a twist. That's it.
Of course, you'll want to see what's happening while you're working with the RC-1, and the unique circular Loop indicator provides a wealth of info in a simple way. Via the indicator's 24 multi-colored LEDs, you get instant feedback on the current operation mode, plus the timing of the current loop. The BOSS RC-1 Loop Station delivers instant looping gratification with no hassles.
High-Quality Sound and Battery Power
The RC-1 Loop Station offers excellent sound quality to keep your tone intact and has up to 12 full minutes of stereo recording time for capturing super-long loop jams. The last loop session is stored in memory even when the power is turned off, so you can pick up right where you left off at the next practice session or gig. With up to 4.5 hours of battery operation, the RC-1 is a great looper for street performing, open-mic nights, and other situations where AC power is not readily available or you need to setup in a hurry. Of course, the pedal can also be powered by the industry-standard BOSS PSA-120s power adapter (sold separately).
Integrates with Mono or Stereo Rigs
Just like other BOSS compact pedals, the RC-1 fits nicely onto a pedal board alongside your favorite stomps. It can be used as a mono looper in a standard setup with a single amp, or in true stereo when chained in more sophisticated rigs with stereo modulation, delay, and reverb pedals.
Going beyond guitars and basses, the RC-1's stereo I/O is perfect for synth players and other musicians that use instruments with stereo outputs.
CS-3 Compression Sustainer
With the Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer you get smooth sustain, a more balanced string response, and more clarity and punch at any volume. A must for recording. Ideal alone for a clean sound or in front of a distortion or chorus.
DD-500 Digital Delay
Filled with newly developed BOSS technology, the DD-500 is the most powerful and versatile stompbox delay ever created. This incredible sound-creation toolbox offers 12 distinctive delay modes with exceptional audio quality, plus deep editing controls, a graphic display, patch memories, MIDI, and much more. From basic echo to dead-on emulations of classic delays to incredibly lush spatial textures that take your breath away, the DD-500 will launch your music places you never thought possible.
Twelve Versatile Delay Modes and Deep Editing Options
With the DD-500's 12 delay modes, you can create any delay sound you can imagine, and then some. Everything you need is here, from warm, gritty vintage delays and tape echo to complex modern delay lines that employ pitch shifting, filtering, and other unique processing. With the hands-on knobs, it's easy to shape essential parameters and create great sounds immediately. Each delay type also includes a semi-parametric four-band EQ, modulation, ducking, and many other parameters, allowing you to dive deep and refine tones with maximum precision.
Unparalleled Sound Quality
In the DD-500, every delay mode has been carefully crafted for a unique sonic personality and highly musical tones at every setting, realized by high-powered DSP running at 32-bit/96 kHz. And while the DD-500's delay effects are high-end digital, your straight guitar tone remains 100-percent analog at all times, with your choice of buffered or true-bypass operation. In addition to strengthening the analog dry signal, buffered bypass has the added benefit of enabling carryover, so delay trails are not cut off unnaturally when the effect is switched off.
Advanced Features for Stage and Studio Use
In the world of sophisticated delay stomps, the DD-500 stands alone in practical usability. The large, integrated LCD fully supports the pedal's immense capabilities, giving you clear visibility of delay time, patch ID, and more on one screen, plus sane navigation for detailed parameter tweaks, naming, and system management. And via USB, it's simple to connect to your computer for patch backup and MIDI control with your favorite DAW.
Intensive Real-Time Control
With its freely assignable controls, the DD-500 delivers unmatched creative expression and performance flexibility. By default, the A, B, and TAP/CTL switches offer intuitive control for two patches, bypass, bank selection, tap tempo, and more. However, they can be customized to operate in alternate ways, such as providing top-level access to three different delay patches, or allowing you to use two patches at once for layered delay sounds. Instead of tap tempo, you'e able to assign the TAP/CTL switch to various real-time functions like Warp or Twist for a wide range of expressive effects. Even more parameters can be manipulated via an optional expression pedal or external switches, and MIDI I/O opens up many additional control options with advanced setups.
DD-500 Delay Modes
- Standard”Clear digital delay.
- Analog”Emulates classic analog œBBD delays like the BOSS DM series.
- Tape”Emulates the warm sound of tape-based delay units, including the Maestro Echoplex and legendary Roland RE-201 Space Echo.
- Vintage Digital”Emulations of early digital delays from the 1980s, including Roland's famous SDE-2000 and SDE-3000 rack units and the BOSS DD-2, the original stompbox digital delay.
- Dual”Two different delay lines that can be connected in series or parallel.
- Pattern”Sixteen different delay lines that can be set independently for all types of unique rhythmic effects.
- Reverse”Backwards delay for cool psychedelic effects and other unique tones.
- SFX”œSpecial effects delay with a highly unique sound character.
- Shimmer”Pitch-shifted delays for lush, heavenly textures.
- Filter”Delay with a sweeping filter.
- Slow Attack”Ethereal delays that fade in with playing dynamics.
- Tera Echo”Spacious, animated ambience effect derived from the innovative BOSS TE-2 pedal.
DD-500 Assignable Control Functions
The following functions can be assigned to the DD-500's onboard TAP/CTL switch and/or optional external footswitches. These assignments are stored as part of a patch.
- Tap — Set the delay in time with a song's tempo.
- Hold — The delay's feedback is held continuously while the switch is pressed.
- Warp — Increases the delay's feedback and level simultaneously for powerful expressive effects.
- Twist — Adjusts multiple delay parameters with a single press, creating wild sounds similar to twisting the panel knobs in real time.
- Moment — Outputs the delay sound only when you hold down the switch.
- Roll 1/2”Cuts the delay time to 1/2 of the current setting when you hold down the switch.
- Roll 1/4”Cuts the delay time to 1/4 of the current setting when you hold down the switch.
- Roll 1/8”Cuts the delay time to 1/8 of the current setting when you hold down the switch.
- Fade In”Fades in the delay sound.
- Fade Out”Fades out the delay sound.
- Assign 1-8”Allows you to assign and control up to eight different delay parameters at once.
Call or click to order today!
BCB-60 Pedal Board Players Pack with TU-3 Chromatic Tuner, DS-1 Distortion, RC-1 Loop Center, CS-3 Compression Sustainer and DD-500 Digital Delay Effects Pedals Specifications:TU-3 Chromatic Tuner
- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
- High-Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
- Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass mode (tune by string number, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses)
- Flat tuning is supported with Guitar Flat mode, which allows for drop tunings up to 6 semitones below standard pitch
- Signal is automatically muted when the tuner is on
- Supplies power for up to 7 BOSS compact effect pedals (with optional PCS-20A Cable)
- Owner's Manual
- Dry battery/9V type (6F22)
- Tuning Range: C0 (16.35Hz) -C8 (4186Hz)
- Reference Pitch: A4=436-445Hz (1Hz step)
- Tuning Accuracy: ±1 cent
- Power Supply: DC 9V: Dry battery 6F22 (9V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 30 mA (DC 9V), 85mA (DC 9V, when High Brightness mode is on)
- Dimensions: 2.8" x 5.12" x 2.37" (73 x 129 x 59)
- Weight: 14 oz. (390 g)
- Straightforward and easy to operate
- Newly designed loop indicator displays the current loop mode (Rec/Overdub/Play)
- Runs on a single 9-volt alkaline battery (approximately 4.5 hours of battery life)
- Can be used with an optional AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- 12 minutes of stereo recording time
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Flexible external footswitch options
- Recorded phrase is retained in memory even after the RC-1 is turned off
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1kohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch, LEVEL knob
- Indicators: CHECK indicator, LOOP indicator
- INPUT A (MONO) jack: 1/4" phone type
- INPUT B jack: 1/4" phone type
- OUTPUT A (MONO) jack: 1/4" phone type
- OUTPUT B jack: 1/4" phone type
- STOP/UNDO jack: 1/4" TRS phone type
- DC IN jack
- Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- * Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries cannot be used
- 85 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
- Alkaline: Approx. 4.5 hours
- Dimensions: 2.8" x 5.15" x 2.37" (73 x 129 x 59 mm)
- Weight: 1 lb. (440 g)
- Studio-level stereo sound with 32-bit/96 kHz processing throughout
- 12 versatile delay modes from vintage to modern deliver unlimited creative possibilities
- Unrivaled real-time expression with customizable control settings for onboard and external switches
- Graphic LCD for easy, intuitive operation while performing and editing
- Onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
- Equipped with a built-in Phrase Looper, MIDI, USB and more
- Selectable buffered or true-bypass operation
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.