- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver, DD-7 Digital Delay, RC-1 Loop Station BCB-30 Pedalboard Players Pack with Power Adapter
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L57618 000000000 L57618000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver The Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Pedal gives you the classic, bluesy sound of an overdriven vintage tube amp in a compact pedal. The...Click To Read More About This Product
This handy bundle gives you a road-ready pedal rig in a portable package.
BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver
The Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Pedal gives you the classic, bluesy sound of an overdriven vintage tube amp in a compact pedal. The BD-2 gives you all the textures you need to scream, sing, or cry. Can also be used for warm distortion with a higher level of responsiveness than most distortion boxes. Controls for Gain, Tone, and overall Level. Great for blues and rock. Expect subtle overdrive to ripping amp tones from your Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Pedal.
BOSS DD-7 Digital Delay
The BOSS DD-7 Digital Delay is a guitar effects pedal that takes the best features from its predecessors and expands their creative potential. You get Modulation Delay mode, classic modeled Analog Delay mode, External pedal control options, longer delay time, and more. Even with the best-selling delays in compact-pedal history, BOSS continues to push the envelope and innovate.
Expanded Delay Time
Up to 6.4 seconds of delay time are available with the DD-7, a marked increase from its predecessor. In addition, Hold mode allows up to 40 seconds of input to be recorded for creating "sound on sound" performances.
The BOSS DD-7 pedal is equipped with two innovative and advanced delay modes. Modulation Delay provides chorus-flavored sounds. Analog Delay offers a modeled simulation of the classic BOSS DM-2, beloved for its characteristic warmth.
For handsfree control of the DD-7 pedal, an external footswitch and Expression pedal (sold separately) can be used. Tap tempo can be controlled from an external footswitch, while delay time, feedback, and effect level can be changed on the fly via Expression pedal.
Create amazing effects with the BOSS DD-7 pedal's stereo output, such as spatial audio sweeps via true stereo panning. You can also use the stereo outputs to create separate dry and wet signal paths -- handy for recording and live-performance control.
BOSS RC-1 Loop Station
The RC-1 is BOSS' simplest and most user-friendly Loop Station ever, and it's a ton of fun. Since the RC-20 Loop Station was first released in 2001, BOSS has led the way by continually releasing new looping products. Though they've been used and enjoyed by various looping artists and performers, BOSS still pursued an easier and more affordable solution. The RC-1 is a straightforward looper that is easy to operate. Experience the fun of looping when you record, playback, overdub, and undo or redo loops using this compact BOSS stompbox. The RC-1 also retains the BOSS quality and performance that musicians around the world have come to expect and rely on.
On the top panel, there is a new and innovative loop indicator, which consists of a 24-segment LED laid out in a circular pattern. You can quickly and easily determine the current status of the Rec/Overdub/Play modes. With a maximum 12 minutes of stereo recording time, the RC-1 is capable of capturing any extended performance that you can create or imagine. The stereo in/out jacks can be used with stereo effects and amplifiers. Additionally, they allow you to connect stereo instruments, such as synthesizers. Other convenient features include battery and AC power, as well as flexible external footswitching capabilities. The RC-1 is an especially great partner to start enjoying looping.
Looping Made Easy
Designed with guitarists and bassists in mind, the RC-1 is all about instant musical satisfaction. Lean, mean, and housed in the rugged BOSS compact pedal case, the RC-1 lets you experience the fun of spontaneous loop creation with no complicated controls or features to get in your way. All looping functions can be accomplished with only the integrated pedal switch: record, overdub, play/stop, undo/redo, and clear. That may sound like a lot on paper, but in practice, it's incredibly natural to operate the RC-1 while playing. Beyond the pedal switch, the RC-1 has only one other control to be concerned with-to adjust the loop volume, just give the Level knob a twist. That's it.
Of course, you'll want to see what's happening while you're working with the RC-1, and the unique circular Loop indicator provides a wealth of info in a simple way. Via the indicator's 24 multi-colored LEDs, you get instant feedback on the current operation mode, plus the timing of the current loop. The BOSS RC-1 Loop Station delivers instant looping gratification with no hassles.
High-Quality Sound and Battery Power
The RC-1 Loop Station offers excellent sound quality to keep your tone intact and has up to 12 full minutes of stereo recording time for capturing super-long loop jams. The last loop session is stored in memory even when the power is turned off, so you can pick up right where you left off at the next practice session or gig. With up to 4.5 hours of battery operation, the RC-1 is a great looper for street performing, open-mic nights, and other situations where AC power is not readily available or you need to setup in a hurry. Of course, the pedal can also be powered by the industry-standard BOSS PSA-120s power adapter (sold separately).
Integrates with Mono or Stereo Rigs
Just like other BOSS compact pedals, the RC-1 fits nicely onto a pedal board alongside your favorite stomps. It can be used as a mono looper in a standard setup with a single amp, or in true stereo when chained in more sophisticated rigs with stereo modulation, delay, and reverb pedals.
Going beyond guitars and basses, the RC-1's stereo I/O is perfect for synth players and other musicians that use instruments with stereo outputs.
BOSS BCB-30 Pedalboard
The BCB-30 pedal board is a convenient way for guitarists and bass players to transport and use their BOSS compact effects pedals. Made of high-quality molded resin, this case is perfect for small pedal board setups. Includes power daisy-chain cable for powering three pedals (with optional PSA-120) and audio cables for connecting pedals.
Call or click to order today!
- Sound of an overdriven vintage tube amp
- Controls for Gain, Tone, and Level
- Controls: E.LEVEL, F.BACK, D.TIME, MODE, Pedal switch
- Indicator: CHECK (Used for indication of TEMPO, HOLD, and to check battery)
- Connectors: INPUT-A (MONO) jack, INPUT-B jack, OUTPUT-A (MONO) jack, OUTPUT-B jack, TEMPO/EXP jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Delay Time: 1 ms to 6400 ms*, Maximum recording time: 40 sec (in Hold mode) *Values may vary according to the mode and connections.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 ohms or greater
- Power Supply: DC 9 V, Dry battery, 9 V type (6F22/carbon, 6LR61/alkaline) AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional), DC 9 V: Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon)/ Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional)
- Current Draw: 55 mA (DC 9 V)
- * Expected battery life under continuous use: Carbon: 1.5 hours, Alkaline: 6 hours. These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Mode Sticker, Application Sticker, Leaflets ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information"), Dry battery (9 V type, 6LR61) *1
- Options: AC adaptor (PSA-series), Footswitch: FS-5U, Expression pedal: Roland EV-5
- Size and Weight
- Width: 73 mm (2-7/8 inches)
- Depth: 129 mm (5-1/8 inches)
- Height: 59 mm (2-3/8 inches)
- Weight: 0.4 kg (1 lb.)
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *1 The battery that is supplied with the unit is for temporary use, intended primarily for testing the unit's operation. Alkaline battery recommended when replacing the battery.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Straightforward and easy to operate
- Newly designed loop indicator displays the current loop mode (Rec/Overdub/Play)
- Runs on a single 9-volt alkaline battery (approximately 4.5 hours of battery life)
- Can be used with an optional AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- 12 minutes of stereo recording time
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Flexible external footswitch options
- Recorded phrase is retained in memory even after the RC-1 is turned off
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1kohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch, LEVEL knob
- Indicators: CHECK indicator, LOOP indicator
- INPUT A (MONO) jack: 1/4" phone type
- INPUT B jack: 1/4" phone type
- OUTPUT A (MONO) jack: 1/4" phone type
- OUTPUT B jack: 1/4" phone type
- STOP/UNDO jack: 1/4" TRS phone type
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61); AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)— Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries cannot be used
- Current Draw: 85 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.) — Alkaline: Approx. 4.5 hours
- Dimensions: 2.8" x 5.12" x 2.375" (73 x 129 x 59 mm)
- Weight (including battery): 1 lb. (440 g)
- Holds up to three BOSS compact pedals
- Comes with daisy-chain cable to power three compact pedals (with optional PSA-120)
- Comes with audio cables for connection between pedals
- Made of heavy-duty molded resin and is fully gigworthy