- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss BF-3 Flanger
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 151423 000000000 151423000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Boss BF-3 Flanger gives guitarists and bassists an updated version of the classic BOSS flanger with the thickest stereo flanging sounds ever. Two...Click To Read More About This Product
A legendary flanger is reborn.
The Boss BF-3 Flanger gives guitarists and bassists an updated version of the classic BOSS flanger with the thickest stereo flanging sounds ever. Two new modes (Ultra and Gate/Pan) create flanging with incredible depth--plus slicer-type effects and sounds that seem to swirl around you.
- The best flanging effects in a compact pedal
- New Ultra and Gate/Pan modes for ultrafat flanging with very low noise
- Momentary mode turns flanging on instantly
- Tap tempo adjustable via pedal
- Independent guitar and bass inputs and stereo outputs
- 5-year warranty
Very hip. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.