- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss DA-2 Adaptive Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product H93103
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Powered by Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP), the DA-2 Adaptive Distortion delivers ideal distortion tones wherever you play on the guita...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A compact pedal that delivers perfect distortion tones in every register.
Powered by Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP), the DA-2 Adaptive Distortion delivers ideal distortion tones wherever you play on the guitar neck.
Multi-Dimensional Processing for Superior Tone
Roland's innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) analyzes audio signals in many dimensions and applies ideal effects to each. By giving different dynamic changes relative to the input signal in real time, MDP can create bold, all-new sounds with a previously unattainable range of expression.
DA-2: Ideal Distortion Across Your Guitar's Entire Range
Unlike standard distortion pedals that process the entire guitar signal with one effect, the DA-2's Multi-Dimensional Processing employs multiple distortion processors to seamlessly adapt the sound in real time and create the ideal tone for every register. As a result, the DA-2 delivers a rich, musical distortion that plays well all over the neck, from tight, edgy low-string tones to fat, smooth highs for lead playing. With the power of MDP, the DA-2's distortion is dramatically responsive to your playing dynamics, and every note is heard with clarity and definition.
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Distortion that adapts to create the ideal sound in every register
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- High-clarity sound, even when playing two or more notes at the same time
- Very low noise, even with high-gain settings
- Intuitive operation similar to standard distortion pedals
A new dimension in effects. Own it today.
- Nominal Input Level: 20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: 20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch LEVEL knob LOW knob HIGH knob A-DIST (Adaptive Distortion) knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack OUTPUT jack AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22) AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 45 mA * Expected battery life under continuous use Alkaline: Approx. 9 hours Carbon: Approx. 2.5 hours These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's Manual Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information") Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61)
- Option (sold separately): AC adaptor (PSA series)
- Dimensions(W x H x D): 2-7/8" x 2-6/16" x 5-1/8"
- Weight: 15 oz.