- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion Pedal with Remote Jack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 151371 000000000 151371000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion with Remote features twin Turbo modes! Mode One produces warm and mellow distortion with flat frequency response. Mode...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion with Remote features twin Turbo modes! Mode One produces warm and mellow distortion with flat frequency response. Mode Two provides a biting distortion with a midrange boost that's great for leads. The built-in remote jack on the Boss DS-2 Turbo pedal allows you to connect to an external footswitch such as the FS-5L for instant, handsfree mode switches.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.