- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss FV-30H Compact Volume Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J19624 000000000 J19624000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The FV-30H and FV-30L are compact foot volume pedals with kickin' new designs. They've been specially created for saving space on your pedal board wh...Click To Read More About This Product
A newly designed volume pedal for the overcrowded pedal board.
The FV-30H and FV-30L are compact foot volume pedals with kickin' new designs. They've been specially created for saving space on your pedal board while maintaining the trusted BOSS standard for sound quality, reliability, and durability. These pedals are 100-percent professional grade, aluminum die-cast units, and feature smooth pivot action that supports subtle changes in volume control. Thanks to their small size, the FV-30H and FV-30L offer a huge advantage for traveling musicians and gigging players who need to maximize pedal board space.
As with the other models in the FV series, two different pedal versions allow you to choose the best type for your specific application:
FV-30H-A high-impedance pedal (with dedicated tuner output) that's best for connecting directly to an electric guitar or bass.
FV-30L-A low-impedance pedal equipped with stereo input/output for stompboxes, keyboards, and other digital instruments.
- Space-saving volume pedals with rugged aluminum die-cast body designs
- Silky feel with smooth pivot for maximum control
- Tuner out jack
- FV-30H for direct connection to high-impedance gear like electric guitars
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.