- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss FV-500H Mono Volume Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 151042 000000000 151042000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Stylish design, a road-tough build, and comfortable, smooth action. Expression output for use with expression-compatible amps, effects, and even synt...Click To Read More About This Product
- Mono, high-impedance volume pedal
- Heavy-duty aluminum die casting body
- Ultra-smooth pedal movement for the utmost in comfort and control
- Rubber pedal for comfortable play and non-slip action
- Expression pedal function
- Convenient tuner-output jack
- Adjustable pedal feel (torque)
Sure to deliver the performance you expect from BOSS. Call or click to order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.