- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss GT-100 Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H79855 000000000 H79855000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Meet the new BOSS effects flagship, the BOSS GT-100. The GT-100 Amp/Effects Processor boasts next-generation amp modeling that re-creates vintage amp...Click To Read More About This Product
The long-awaited follow up to the BOSS GT-10 has arrived.
Meet the new BOSS effects flagship, the BOSS GT-100. The GT-100 Amp/Effects Processor boasts next-generation amp modeling that re-creates vintage amps and provides new COSM tones that soar into the future with the dynamics, tone and feel you'd expect from a boutique unit. User interface is improved by a dual-LCD system, while EZ Tone has been enhanced with newly designed Amp Customize and OD/DS Customize features. The GT-100 is a powerhouse processor that spans from classic to futuristic in a friendly, rugged and roadworthy unit.
Advanced COSM Amps: beyond vintage
With its next-generation COSM processor, the BOSS GT-100 offers all-new sonic capabilities. Recreating the meticulous details of vintage amps and how they behave, the GT-100 excels in not only cloning classic amps, but provides a new world of unimagined tones as well. The Amp Customize function lets you mutate classic amps beyond reality.
Easy to use
The GT-100's unique dual-LCD and eight-knob user interface provides fast access and intuitive control. There are no menus to navigate. The tone-customizing functionality has been improved as well. All patches, amps, and overdrive/distortions can be created from scratch or customized with the graphical Tone Grid.
New A/B Channel Divide
Another new feature onboard the GT-100 Amp Effects Processor is the versatile A/B Channel Divide. Assign different amps and effects to each channel, divide the signal by dynamics and frequency, with each channel capable of driving its own effects and amps settings. Assign smooth, mild lead tones to the mid-to-high pitches, for example, and heavy, cutting tones to the lower notes.
New tonal possibilities with the Accel pedal
A new dimension of expression is available with the Accel pedal, which enables control of multiple parameters simultaneously, as well as time-variant effects such as Feedbacker, S-Bend and Twist. Experiment with creative combinations of parameters, interacting in real time with the pedal.
- Advanced COSM amps that model vintage amp tones and delivers never-before-heard tones
- Improved EZ Tone with graphical Tone Grid for constructing new patches
- AMP Customize and OD/DS Customize lets you easily create original amps and overdrive/distortion by customizing their behavior
- Newly developed ACCEL pedal for simultaneous control of multiple parameters
- 2 LCD displays (132 x 64 dots, backlit LCD)
- MIDI connectors (in, out)
- 44 effects
- Program memories: 400 (200 user + 200 preset)
- USB connector
Start exploring new corners of the sound universe, get yours today.
- Type: Multi-FX
- Instrument input: 1/4-inch phone type
- Aux in stereo: stereo miniature phone type
- AMP control jack: 1/4" phone type
- SUB jack output: 1/4" TRS phone type
- EXT loop jacks (send/return): 1/4" phone type
- 3"H x 21"W x 11"D
- 11 lb.
- Power supply: DC 9V
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.