- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 151424 000000000 151424000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The secret of the Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion Pedal is a dual-stage distortion circuit with an added Gain Boost, plus Bottom and Tone controls for crus...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pushes bottom-heavy distortion to the extreme.
The secret of the Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion Pedal is a dual-stage distortion circuit with an added Gain Boost, plus Bottom and Tone controls for crushing distortion with massive low end. If new-school metal is your thing, the Boss Mega Distortion is your pedal.
- Produces extreme, low-end distortion for modern metal and hard rock
- Gain Boost circuit creates huge distortion and sustain regardless of level
- New Bottom control for bottom-heavy distortion matched to 7-string guitars
- Tone control adjusts balance between high and low frequencies
Order today and get play heavy.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.