- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss ODB-3 Bass OverDrive Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 151396 000000000 151396000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Boss ODB-3 Bass OverDrive Pedal is tailored to meet the demands of today's bassist with a wide variation of sharply contoured sounds. You can go ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Cover the entire spectrum of distortions.
The Boss ODB-3 Bass OverDrive Pedal is tailored to meet the demands of today's bassist with a wide variation of sharply contoured sounds. You can go from a mild overdrive to a hard distortion. The Boss ODB-3 covers the entire spectrum, including 5-string basses, so there's no muddiness, even on the lowest notes. Boss provides a balance control so you can mix the effect with the bass signal to keep the power and presence of the original sound. The ODB-3 Bass OverDrive Pedal can also be used as a 2-band EQ.
- Get mild overdrive to hard distortion
- Works for four- and five-string basses
- Balance control lets you mix signals
- Can be used as a two-band EQ
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.