- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 151332 000000000 151332000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter Pedal is jam-packed with vintage and modern phasing effects, including Rise and Fall modes for unique, unidirectional pha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Provides a wealth of vintage and modern phasing effects.
The Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter Pedal is jam-packed with vintage and modern phasing effects, including Rise and Fall modes for unique, unidirectional phasing. Syncing these phasing effects is as simple as tapping the Boss PH-3 pedal to tempo. Includes classic multistage phasers with selectable stages. Boss gives you a 5-year warranty with the PH-3 Phase Shifter Pedal.
- Rise and fall modes
- Tap tempo synch
- Multi-stage phasers with selectable stages
Shift into a new phase of creativity. Order this sound-expander now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.