- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss PS-6 Harmonist Pitch Shifter Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H65657 000000000 H65657000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Meet the BOSS PS-6 Harmonist effects pedal, with four intelligent pitch-shift effects and three-voice harmony in one convenient unit. Among the effec...Click To Read More About This Product
Four intelligent pitch effects in a stompbox!
Meet the BOSS PS-6 Harmonist effects pedal, with four intelligent pitch-shift effects and three-voice harmony in one convenient unit. Among the effect modes are Harmony, Pitch Shifter, and Detune, plus the all-new Super Bend for authentic pedal-bending effects and wild 3- and 4-octave pitch sweeps. With the PS-6 Harmonist, you can even control pitch with an optional expression pedal.
The Harmony function is fast and simple to use, and supports a variety of interval patterns. It's easy to create rich, 3-voice harmonies: choose a major or minor key, and set the Shift to 3-VOICE-that's it! The PS-6 Harmonist is an unbeatable combination of superior sound quality, ease of use, and powerful pitch effects, all under one hood.
Higher Sound Quality
The BOSS PS-6 Harmonist is the new-generation pedal for harmony shifting. Sound quality has been improved dramatically thanks to its powerful DSP. With the PS-6, you can render complex harmony voicings beautifully, naturally, and easily.
3-Voice Harmony, Detune, and Pitch-Shift
The PS-6 Harmonist can generate 2 or 3 voices, such as direct/third/fifth, in each of the following modes: Pitch Shifter, Detune, and Harmony. This will add rich depth to your guitar sound. Detune broadens the sound in a natural way, as the PS-6 allows 3-voice detuning with slightly raised and lowered pitch added to the direct signal. Voices can also be pitch-shifted one octave up and a fifth below your note-great for arpeggio-style playing, for example.
This amazing effect bends pitch across a 7-octave span, from -3 to +4 octaves! Set the Rise and Fall time to your taste. You can control the bending effect in real time with the pedal's knob or from an external pedal such as Roland's EV-5 Expression Pedal (sold separately).
Manipulate a wide variety of effects using simple operations. In Harmony mode, for example, all you have to do is select the key, specify whether it's major or minor, and use the SHIFT knob to select the voicing you want to use. The Shift knob switches between the different pitch settings available in each mode.
BOSS compact pedals are world-famous for their great sound as well as their road-tough construction, consistency, and reliability. The PS-6 inherits this BOSS-proven design, offering guitarists a solidly constructed pedal that's built to withstand decades of demanding use.
- Four effect modes in one stompbox: Harmony, Pitch Shifter, Detune, and S-BEND (Super Bend)
- Easily create two- or three-voice harmonies with selectable key and voicing
- High-quality pitch shifting
- Three-voice Detune capability
- Super Bend provides up to four octaves of extreme pitch bending
- Control pitch via an expression pedal (optional BOSS FV-500L/H or Roland EV-5)
Superior pitch effects, easy to use, and built to road-proven BOSS standards. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.