- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss RC-10R Rhythm Loop Station Looper Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L63399 000000000 L63399000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Combining song-based looping and organic rhythms in a compact package, the BOSS RC-10R brings fresh inspiration to live performances, songwriting ses...Click To Read More About This Product
Become a band of one with this full-featured, board-friendly looper.
Combining song-based looping and organic rhythms in a compact package, the BOSS RC-10R brings fresh inspiration to live performances, songwriting sessions, and daily practice. This next-generation Loop Station is a real-time creation machine, enabling you to develop spontaneous music that moves and grooves with two unique song sections, intros/endings, and rhythm fills. Onboard controls and visual loop indicators provide easy, self-contained operation, while expanded control is possible with external switches and MIDI. A vast rhythm library is on hand to cover nearly any music genre, and you can even import your own rhythms to personalize the RC-10R for specific songs and styles.
Next-Generation Loop Station for Modern Song Performers
BOSS’s famous Loop Station products are the leading loopers in the world, with a wide range of models that support the unique creative needs of all types of musicians. The RC-10R introduces a new breed of Loop Station that draws inspiration from popular modern performers who incorporate percussive rhythms with song-style looping. Designed for in-the-moment music creation, the RC-10R gives guitarists and singer/songwriters a unique, free-flowing tool for developing ideas and making stage performances more dynamic and compelling.
A Song-Based Looper and Smart Drum Machine, All in One
The RC-10R brings loops and rhythms together in the most sophisticated and interactive way yet. In contrast with the more basic guide rhythms in other Loop Stations, each of the RC-10R’s rhythms have complete song structures with separate parts. The two-track loop engine works in a serial fashion and is perfectly synced to the rhythm, allowing you to capture independent song sections with their own unique rhythmic backing. Two fill variations bring natural energy when transitioning between sections, while intro and ending fills let you start and finish pieces in an organic way.
Top-Quality Rhythm Sounds and Organic Grooves
The RC-10R is ready to take on whatever music you play, from rock, pop, and acoustic to Latin, jazz, electronica, and beyond. There are over 280 onboard rhythm styles to choose from, all with natural, organic grooves to support your music. And if you don’t find what you need inside, simply import your own SMF rhythms with dedicated Mac/Windows software and store them in 50 user locations. Whatever style you choose, you can easily change the sonic flavor with 16 different kits, instantly transforming a groove from heavy rock to light percussion and everything in-between.
Adapts to Your Creative Approach
While the RC-10R’s loop and rhythm engines work together in complete harmony, they’re also designed to work just as well apart. You’re able to build two independent loops with no rhythmic backing at all, perfect for creating stripped-down song performances and evolving ambient soundscapes. It’s also possible to use the RC-10R as a foot-operated drum machine with real-time control over song sections and fills, making it an essential partner for stage accompaniment, jam sessions, and practice.
Expanded Control for Power Users
With its interactive displays and multi-function controls, the RC-10R is a standalone powerhouse. But some users crave even more control, and the RC-10R delivers. To start, there’s a jack for connecting up to two footswitches or an expression pedal, providing extended control of stop, undo/redo, loop volume, and other functions. Going further, full MIDI I/O is provided on space-saving mini TRS jacks, opening up a multitude of direct-access functions and sync options with other MIDI devices.
Class-Leading Looper Engine
BOSS Loop Stations are renowned for their great sound quality, and the RC-10R offers the best to date. Its loop recording engine features 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing, providing audio performance that rivals the very best studio gear. And like all Loop Stations, it’s possible to keep the dry signal 100-percent analog to preserve your natural core tone.
Optimized Sound with Any Setup
Electric guitar and rhythm have different amplification needs—guitarists usually rely on their amp to color their sound, while a rhythm machine needs a clear, full-range system to sound its best. The RC-10R has you covered, allowing you to send the looper and rhythms to discrete outputs and separate amp systems. But in those situations when you can’t run two amps or just want a simpler setup, the RC-10R has a neat trick up its sleeve. With a variety of unique tone filters, you’re able to optimize the guitar and/or rhythm sound for amplification through a single system, whether it’s a guitar amp, PA system, or studio monitors.
- Next-generation performance tool combining song-based looping and dynamic rhythms in a small footprint
- Cover nearly any genre with over 280 preset rhythm styles that include two unique sections, intro/ending fills, and two transition fills
Call or click to order today!
- Sixteen versatile drum kits with high-quality sounds from the BOSS and Roland rhythm libraries
- Stereo looper engine with six hours of recording time and class-leading 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing
- Serial two-track operation for building loop performances with two independent song parts
- Two circular indicators display loop and rhythm playback status
- Simple operation with informative LCD and intuitive interface
- Onboard storage for 99 phrase memories and 50 user rhythms
- Selectable output filter to optimize guitar and rhythm sounds for a guitar amp or full-range sound system
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with space-saving mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Download additional rhythms and WAV loops at BOSS Tone Central
- Mac/Windows software for importing WAV loops and user rhythms in SMF format
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.