- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss RV-500 Reverb Multi-Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J82770 000000000 J82770000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BOSS RV-500 Reverb features 32-bit/96 kHz AD/DA, deep programmability and advanced features. It offers musicians unlimited creative capabilities ...Click To Read More About This Product
Incredibly deep and versatile reverb right at your feet.
The BOSS RV-500 Reverb features 32-bit/96 kHz AD/DA, deep programmability and advanced features. It offers musicians unlimited creative capabilities with cutting-edge BOSS technology.
The RV-500 features 12 modes and 21 reverb types, and all include sound-shaping parameters like modulation, ducking, and EQ. On tap is everything from standard reverbs to shimmer, non-linear, fast decay, SFX, and more, plus recreations of the classic Roland SRV-2000 and RE-201 Space Echo. Thanks to powerful DSP, players can access a full-featured digital delay with modulation along with every reverb, and even use two patches at once with Simul mode.
Free editor/librarian software is available for the RV-500, allowing users to edit sounds and organize patches on a computer via USB.
Call or click to order today!
- 96 kHz
- 32 bits
- 32-bit floating point
- 12 modes
- FAST DECAY
- EARLY REFLECTION
- SPACE ECHO
- 198 (99 banks x 2 [A] [B]), 297 (99 banks x 3 [A] [B] [C])
- INPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- INPUT A/MONO, B: +8 dBu
- INPUT A/MONO, B: 1 M ohm
- OUTPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- OUTPUT A/MONO, B: +8 dBu
- OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 2 k ohms
- OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 20 k ohms or greater
- Buffered bypass or True bypass (with relays)
- A switch, B switch, TAP/CTL switch
- DOWN button, UP button, EXIT button, EDIT button
- MODE knob, TIME/VALUE knob, PRE-DELAY knob, E.LEVEL knob, LOW knob, HIGH knob
- Graphic LCD (128 x 64 dots, backlit LCD)
- INPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks, OUTPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CTL 1,2/EXP jack: 1/4-inch TSR phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB type B
- MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors
- DC IN jack
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4, AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 225 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Alkaline: Approx. 4.5 hours
- 6-3/4 x 5-7/16 x 2-1/2 in. (170 x 138 x 62 mm)
- (including battery)
- 2 lb. 4 oz. (1.0 kg)
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- AC adaptor: PSA-S series
- Footswitch: FS-5U, FS-5L
- Dual Footswitch: FS-6, FS-7
- Expression Pedal: FV-500H, FV-500L, EV-30, Roland EV-5
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.