- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin AC-Tone Dual Overdrive Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 150261 000000000 150261000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AC-Tone pedal offers 2 channels of overdrive, voiced alike for preset usage, and also gives you a clean channel with a boost of up to 20dB. The o...Click To Read More About This Product
Dial in any level of overdrive you want while recalling the tonality of vintage AC series amps!
The AC-Tone pedal offers 2 channels of overdrive, voiced alike for preset usage, and also gives you a clean channel with a boost of up to 20dB. The overdrive is low to medium gain for a sweet and crisp tone with mellow midrange reminiscent of the old TopBoost amps from the late 60's. The 2 channels range from a mild breakup to a healthy overdriven sound. One channel can be used for slightly chimey breakup, and the other channel set for more overdrive, with saturated mids and drive. Lots of flexibility means you'll always have the sounds to meet your needs. The AC-Tone pedal has a built in regulated (+-12V) power supply, to secure the necessary headroom for great tone.
- 2 channels of overdrive
- Clean boost channel up to 20dB
- Built-in regulated +/- power supply
Make it yours! Call or click today to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.