- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Classic Optical Envelope Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H93934 000000000 H93934000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Carl got a call from an old guitar playing friend who said he didn't want to use his wah all the time, but wanted to have some of those effects avail...Click To Read More About This Product
An awesome pedal that offers wah effects without the wah pedal.
Carl got a call from an old guitar playing friend who said he didn't want to use his wah all the time, but wanted to have some of those effects available. Enter the Classic Optical Envelope, essentially a classic envelope filter (auto-wah utilizing the same opto-technology as the Opto-compressor) for guitar or bass, with a bunch of cool options.
The first footswitch is for fx on/off (buffered), and the second to select between the three modes (High Pass, Band Pass and Low Pass). Add to this the Level control for overall volume, Drive for how hard the auto-wah will function, Q for adjusting the size of the bandwidth, and Tone which acts as a separate Hi-pass filter, and you have complete control over your fx from vocal like tones to funky quacks and fat wows!
Housed in the cool new diecast housing with mini-knobs and cool retro color, the Classic Optical Envelope can be powered by a 9v battery, but it's always recommended to use a regulated power supply for optimum response!
- Classic envelope filter tones with more tonal options
- Drive, Tone and Level controls
- Diecast housing with mini-knobs
- Retro looks and color
Add it to your pedal board today.
- Battery: Standard 9V Alkaline battery
- Power consumption: max. 14 mA
- Power supply: 9 V DC (regulated), 30 mA minimum, 2.1 mm female plug, center negative (-)
- Input: 1M Ohm
- Output: 330 Ohm
- S/N Ratio: 56 dB
- Dimensions: 4.72" (W) x 3.74" (D) x 2.2" (H)
- Weight: 0.94lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.