- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin DC Drive 2018 Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58917 000000000 L58917000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When Carl decided to update the Vintage Series, it did not take long to decide on a drive pedal — the DC Drive. Super simple but extremely versatile,...Click To Read More About This Product
This space-saving stomp delivers amazing tone in a road-ready platform.
When Carl decided to update the Vintage Series, it did not take long to decide on a drive pedal — the DC Drive. Super simple but extremely versatile, the DC Drive features Level, Tone and Drive controls which do the obvious, but it also has the Reg/Fat switch. This is where the magic begins.
In the Reg setting you get a traditional overdrive sound that is very quiet and adds no color to your tone. Dial in just enough to put an edge on your sound or crank it right up to full saturation, the DC Drive is pleasantly musical. Now switch over to the Fat setting and get more — much more. There's more drive, more mids, more bass, more natural compression, more sustain, and who wouldn't want more of that? The Fat setting is darker, and much more modern, so you get two distinct drives in one pedal. Only the clean boost was dropped from the original pedal in order to save space.
Check out the new look DC Drive — cool, anodized, smaller footprint, die-cast case, head-mounted input/output/9v and that awesome Carl Martin DC/DC converter circuitry which allows the pedal to run with +-12V internally (this means better parts and better sound), all while being powered by a standard 9v 200mA power supply. Bigger sound, bigger tone, all analog, all Carl Martin!
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V
- Draw: 200mA
- Die-cast case
- Top-mounted I/O
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.