- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Hot Drive 'N Boost mk 3 Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 153119 000000000 153119000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The anniversary Hot Drive'n Boost mk 3 has a completely new overdrive design that delivers even more authentic tube simulating overdrive than the rev...Click To Read More About This Product
Give your solos the boost they deserve.
The anniversary Hot Drive'n Boost mk 3 has a completely new overdrive design that delivers even more authentic tube simulating overdrive than the revered original HDB. It gives you the sound of a tweaked boutique tube amp without affecting your fundamental tone. There's no midrange emphasis or high- or low-end cut. Equipped with Boost, Level, Wave, and Gain rotary knobs plus Boost and Drive switches to fine-tune and activate your sound. Up to a 20dB boost gives your solos the presence and punch you lust after. A built-in power supply keeps your signal clean. Hand-built in Denmark.
- Completely new overdrive design
- Gives you the sound of a tweaked boutique tube amp without affecting your fundamental tone
- No midrange emphasis or high- or low-end cut
- Boost, Level, Wave, Gain rotary knobs
- Boost and Drive
- Up to a 20dB boost
- Built-in power supply
- Hand-built in Denmark
We guarantee you'll love it or your money back. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.