- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Hydra Boost Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 153120 000000000 153120000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Small in size and simple in design, it gives you up to 15dB of low-noise boost. Imagine your solo with an extra few dBs on top to get it out where yo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Clean, noise-free 15dB boost.
Small in size and simple in design, it gives you up to 15dB of low-noise boost. Imagine your solo with an extra few dBs on top to get it out where you want it in the mix, or maybe give your signal a boost into your amp for more sustain and bite. With the Hydra you can do all of that, or even drive your pedals for outrageous distortion.
- Low-noise design
- Rugged housing
- Vintage style knob
- Bright blue LED
The Hydra is made to the highest standards and guaranteed to be great. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.