- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Panama Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L65956 000000000 L65956000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Picture yourself on stage, in the middle of a set, going for that classic vintage '80s overdriven guitar sound. Every time you crank up the OD, your ...Click To Read More About This Product
Rip it up with this '80s-style overdrive that boasts clarity to match the aggression.
Picture yourself on stage, in the middle of a set, going for that classic vintage '80s overdriven guitar sound. Every time you crank up the OD, your tone gets a bit spongy and woofy. But the Panama Overdrive pedal from Carl Martin comes with a Damping control.
You switch over to the Panama, crank the Gain, increase the damping and your distortion becomes even more aggressive, more cutting and clear. Decrease the damping, and your distortion becomes deeper, thicker with more bass dynamics. In other words, you have an amazing overdrive pedal that you can customize on the fly. And it’s analog!
The Carl Martin Panama Overdrive, cool anodized case and that awesome Carl Martin DC/DC converter circuitry which allows the pedal to run with +-12V internally (this means better parts and better sound) while still being powered by a regular 9v 200mA external power supply. Check it out yourself — Gain Level and Tone controls along with the new Damping control, head mounted input/outputs and the new small footprint. Bigger sound, bigger tone, all analog, all Carl Martin!
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9v 200mA external power supply
- Controls: Damping, gain level, tone
- Top-mounted I/O
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.